Book Of Colossians
1. Be thankful for their faith and changed lives (1:3)
2. Ask God to help them know his will (1:9)
3. Ask God to give them spiritual wisdom and understanding (1:9)
4. Ask God to help them live and please him (1:10)
5. Ask God to give them more knowledge of themselves (1:10)
6. Ask God to give them strength for endurance and patience (1:11)
7. Ask God to fill them with joy and thankfulness (1:11,12)
How many folks in your life could be touched if you prayed in this way?
Lord I am thankful for my family friends and acquaintances that know you and believe in you. For they will change lives also and spend eternity with you. Father help them to know and understand your perfect will for them in whatever they do. Give them wisdom and understanding that they would be able to discern your word and know the right thing to do in all situations. Let them honor you Lord in all they do and say. Even the expressions on their faces would bring honor to you. Father give them a deeper understanding of who you are and of your great love and patience for them. Strengthen them Lord to the task they have before them. Let their bodies and minds not grow weak but remain strong and sharp. Give them rest when they need it. Let their hearts and minds be filled with joy at your creation and all you are in and through them, help them to have a glad and thankful heart for all you do.
In your precious name I pray and thank you Father
- A Heart of Thankfulness (gracejoyjesus.wordpress.com)